Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, Unlocked #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

I almost forgot about updating this post today because I love using this product so much that it's not a chore, but I'm glad I remembered because I do need to cycle through more makeup before year's end.


This particular Hourglass edit in Unlocked is probably my favourite of the face palettes I own. I love the colours and the formula, and the bronzer is my favourite shade of all the Hourglass bronzers to date. 

If you want to see my review of this palette, it's here. Essentially the formula is up to Hourglass' usual standards, and the palette contains limited edition shades so there's no double-up for me here (I own a lot of Hourglass).


Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it looks today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


It's hard to tell how much I've used this (domed products never show progress well), but I assure you that I used it consistently every day for the last two weeks. In terms of visible progress, though, only the bronzer and highlighter look different and I can't see much movement on the other four shades. That's ok, I want this palette to last a long time anyway.

That's all from me. I need to pick out two new items for Project Dent now, and given that I'm about to finish my Too Faced palette via Pan that Palette, I can finally pick some eyeshadows to use.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.