Project Pan 2019 mini update #34

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

It's been a slow panning month for me and I haven't finished much stuff for August, but at least I've finished some and I'm hoping that September will bring more results.

There's my empty:


It's my Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub. I think this was a nice product and it wasn't too harsh on the skin, but I still prefer to use chemical exfoliants because manual ones aren't great for the face, so I'm glad I've finished this and can now move on to something else.

Here's my replacement:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie. I wasn't planning to include this in Project Pan because I already have two glosses on my list, but the lid is broken so it's spewing out product in my handbag and I need to keep it upright on my desk (along with my other PP products), so I figured that I may as well pan it too. 

Also, I'm planning to remove one of my glosses (the dark purple) from my list because I'm not using it enough, so it seemed like a good time to bring this one in, which I know I'll use more.

There's how much I've used: 


As you can see, I have around half of the product left to go. I think this will take me around two months to finish, although we'll see because it's not the only gloss on my list so it may take a little longer.

That's all from me. I'm glad I've finished another product from my panning list and I hope I can finish at least one more before the month is done.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.