Project Pan 2018 mini update #28

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update! I'm pleased to report that I've finished my L'Oreal mask, although I will admit that I 'cheated' a little.

That is, I was down to the last third and thoroughly sick of using it, so last night I decided to use the remains on my entire body. Yes I did this partly to finish it, but also because I'm out of body scrub so it seemed like a good idea to use a very thin layer over my whole body, massaging it as I applied it and also as I was washing it off.

I must admit, my body feels smooth today!

As for my replacements, I've picked two because I marked them both a couple of days ago and I would rather bring more products in now, rather than at the end of the month.


The first is my Hask Macadamia Oil Revitalising Shine Hair Treatment

Note that I was using another version of this hair oil but somehow managed to lose it (I'm pretty sure it was left in Halls Gap when we made our speedy exit). Long story short, I absolutely loved that one - from memory it was the coconut version - but this one doesn't work as well for me.

Reason being, it's a little heavier so it doesn't vanish into the hair like the other one did, and this one can weigh my hair down if I use even a tiny bit too much.


There's how much I've used (not much).

I may try this as a pre-wash treatment and see how it goes. If it works well for that purpose, then that's how I'll use it and I can see myself finishing it quickly.

If not, this could be on my list for a while.

My second replacement:


It's my Skinstitut Glycolic Cleanser 12% (reviewed here).

While this product is fine, it's my least-favourite cleanser at the moment and I have others waiting in the cupboard that I'm desperate to start using, so it's high time I started panning the ones I have open!

There's how much I've used:


While there's a lot left in this 200ml tube, I do use it as a kind of mask each morning (I whack a thin layer over my face, neck and dec, before leaving it for a few mins and going back later to complete the cleansing process), so it shouldn't take me that long to finish because I use quite a bit each time.

The reason why I do this is because it's the only way that I can get any brightening effect from the glycolic acid it contains.

Anyhoo. That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.