Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to a super exciting round of Project Dent!

My husband bought this for me recently without telling me, because he knew I'd wanted to buy it when it was released - problem was, it was a US exclusive so you could only get it by paying through the teeth for it on eBay, which I wasn't going to do.

Happily he found one that wasn't too expensive and I was thrilled to receive it, but of course, the irony is that I finally managed to pan my original Hourglass blush trio a couple of months ago - only to have it replaced by another one. Ha. Hoh well. I'm not complaining ; )


I never bought any of these blushes when they were released as singles because I have too many blushes as it is, and also because I was worried that they might be too shimmery for me.

Still, this palette stayed in my mind because, in terms of colours, it's my perfect palette: a coral, a nude peachy brown and a purple. I literally couldn't have planned a better blush palette for myself.


I wanted to introduce it to Project Dent now, even though I haven't had it long or even used it yet, for the simple reason that I want to make sure that all of my products see at least one round of Project Dent this year.

Also, I've been itching to use it since I got it, so I might as well give myself a good excuse to focus on it for a couple of weeks!


Also note that I do plan to review this palette, even though it's limited edition and you can no longer buy it, for the simple reason that all three shades are available individually so the review may be useful to someone - especially because I'm a complete Hourglass junkie, so I have a lot of Hourglass products to compare it to.

There's the palette, direct sunlight:


And now for the individual shades.

Incandescent Electra, indirect sunlight:


 Enhanced for clarity: 


Brilliant Nude, indirect sunlight:


Enhanced for clarity:


Euphoric Fusion, indirect sunlight:


Enhanced:


Well, I'm looking forward to denting this palette, I must say. Of course, I'm not sure how much visible progress I'll be able to make over the denting period because it's brand new and Hourglass products don't show progress easily, but I'm hoping to at least change how the surface of each blush looks so we can tell that I've used it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.