Project Dent 2018 update: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Edgitorial

/
0 Comments

I've been denting this Marc Jacobs septet for two weeks now so it's time I wound things up and moved on to something else.

While I do have three more of these that I want to circulate through before year's end, I've already introduced my next two Project Dent items and I didn't choose any eyeshadow for this round - for the simple reason that I want to focus on my shadows from Pan that Palette so I can review the products that I haven't reviewed yet over the next fortnight.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here.

And my review of Edgitorial is here if you'd like to see that.

Long story short, I absolutely love the formula of these palettes and there's a reason why I ended up buying five of them: they work for me and I really enjoy using them. 


This palette in Edgitorial was the first one I bought because I didn't have much green in my collection and I really loved the look of it.

While I still love the look of it, I do tend to reach for it at night because I find some of my other Marc Jacobs palettes to be more suitable and versatile for day use.

There it is:


Direct sunlight:


There's how the left side of my palette looked two weeks ago:


And today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today: 


So you should be able to see that I've made good progress in all four shades.

The cream now has a decent dip running across most of the pan, and I can see that shade going first because it's not super pigmented and I use it a lot.

The sparkly highlight shade also has a decent dent in the centre, as do the matte brown and sparkly gold shades.

Here's the right side of the palette, as it was two weeks ago (noting that the gold is repeated): 


And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


So there's a nice dip in that shimmery green now and we can see a bit of movement in the matte green and also the darkest shade. The latter two aren't showing heaps of progress because I only use a little each time and I tend to go for lighter eyeshadows anyway, but we can still see some change so that's the main thing.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm glad that this palette has had some good use. I'm also glad that I've now managed to review it, and I'm looking forward to denting another one of these palettes in October.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.