Project Pan 2018 mini update #32

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Pan mini update for the year.

Yes we're almost at the end of September now, but you may remember that I was late with August's update because it was a busy month so I didn't get that post up until the first week of September.

For this reason I won't do my October update until say the first or second of October, meaning I've still got a few days and I may as well update you on my empties now.

As you can see above, I've finished three more products. Let's have a quick look at each item in turn.


First up, my Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Honey (reviewed here).

This product wasn't great (it had no coverage) so in the end I got through it by adding some to my facial sunscreen to make that last longer. Not only did this delay a purchase, but it also gave me a slight bronze glow beneath my makeup that meant I could lay off the fake tan for a while.

I'm glad it's gone.


Next, my Urban Decay Anti-ageing Primer Potion (reviewed here).

This product wasn't awful but it wasn't great either. I found that my eyeshadows did tend to crease over it so it didn't help that much with longevity (although I think it did help with intensity) and for this reason I wouldn't buy it again.

I used this for around a year, and despite having a six-month shelf-life, it got me almost to the end of that year before slightly drying out when I had only a few applications left.


Last up, my Skinstitut Glycolic Cleanser 12% (reviewed here).

This product was ok but it was my least-favourite cleanser of the ones I have open at the moment, so I'm glad I've finished it because it didn't work that well for me and I really want to open something new.

I was able to get through it relatively quickly by using it twice a day, and I applied quite a bit each time because I used it like a mask: after my first cleanse, I would apply a thick layer of this over my face, neck and dec (in an attempt to get the glycolic acid it contains to do something for me), and it did work better that way (slightly more brightening) but it still wasn't great and I'm glad it's gone.

That's all from me. I'm pleased to have finished another few products and I may well sneak in one more before September's update.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.