Project Pan 2018 mini update #29

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update!

I'm pleased to report that I've finally panned my Becca First Light Priming Filter, and while I'm sad that it's gone because I absolutely love this primer, it's also good to finish it because it was the oldest primer in my collection.

There it is again:


So it's definitely empty, and it took me a good few days to remove all the stuff that the pump wouldn't reach from the insides and bottom of the bottle (I used a clean brow brush for this).

I'll miss it, but I do have too many primers so it's good to pan another one.

Here's my replacement:


I've chosen my Laura Mercier Blemish-less Foundation Primer, purely because it's a sample so I know I can get through it reasonably quickly.

I received it as a GWP and so far I really like it, so I'm looking forward to panning it. Below I've marked the tube (you'll see that it's full), although note that I marked it around a week ago because I knew I would be introducing it this month, so I've already started working on it.


While I won't be able to finish it this month, I expect it to be gone by the end of October because I know I can pan 15ml of primer in two months of daily use.

After that I should probably pan my Marc Jacobs primer, since that's the oldest one in my collection and I've barely used it. Oops.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.