Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Palette

/
0 Comments

It's been thirteen days since I started denting this palette, and while I would normally go for two weeks exactly, I've decided to wind things up now because I'm ready to focus on other things.

As you may know, I like this palette but it's not my favourite because I find that these highlighters are so intense that they can emphasise texture (unusual for Hourglass) and I also think they look a little dry on my skin, so this is a palette that I'm more likely to use on the eyes.


Nevertheless, I have enjoyed using this product for the last couple of weeks and in so doing I've reminded myself that it does work beautifully to finish off an eye look.

If you would like to see my Project Dent intro post for this palette, it's here.

And my review of this palette is here if you'd like to see that.


Let's get straight into progress shots.

There's Absolute Strobe Light, two weeks ago:


 And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


So you should be able to see some slight changes in the product's surface and indeed I can see a tiny dent in the centre when I look at this product in real life. Sure, it's not a lot of progress - but I'm glad I can see some.

Pure Strobe Light, two weeks ago:


And today:


Now for enhanced shots.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


So this one's showing more obvious progress and I do use this the most because I love a good gold. You can see that the product now has a nice dip in the centre: that's because I've been using this a lot on the eyes.

Last up, Lucent Strobe Light, as it was two weeks ago:


And today:


Now for enhanced shots.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


Ok, so the progress on this one is somewhere between the other two: you can see that I've used it so there's a bit of movement in the middle of the pan, but it's not showing as much change as the gold shade.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent and I'm looking forward to choosing my next item to work on. I suspect it will be one of my Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palettes - now I just need to choose which one.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.