Caudalie Hero Brightening Kit - unboxing

/
0 Comments

I received this kit from Sephora as a 500 point perk earlier in the year.

Indeed, I'd been waiting so long for Sephora Australia to actually have 500 point perks available that when some came in, I was quick to make an order because I didn't want them all to sell out and leave me waiting for another year or so again before more arrived.

Plus I was happy with this one. I love trying new skincare and I've heard a lot about Caudalie in the beauty community, so I'm looking forward to testing the range.


The set contains:

  • Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 50ml
  • Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 10ml
  • Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream 15ml
  • Instant Detox Mask 15ml

What I'll do now is introduce each item in turn so you know what I'll be using over the next little while, and after that I'll review anything that's large enough to be reviewed individually before coming back and doing a round-up post on the set as a whole, complete with mini reviews.

Let's have a quick look.


Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence (RRP $51 AUD for 150ml)

This should refine and balance the complexion, enhance radiance and reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation for a brighter, more even skintone.

It's apparently enriched with glycolic acid to gently buff away dead skin cells and impurities, and it should help smooth the skin while replenishing moisture deep below the surface. It claims to leave you with soothed, comfortable and visibly clarified skin.

I absolutely love essences and I've been searching for a good one so I'm looking forward to trying this. I also like that it's not the most expensive essence I've seen and I could wait for one of Sephora's 20 per cent off sales if I like it and get it for an even more reasonable price. Can't wait.


Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting (RRP $102 AUD for 30ml)

This is apparently a highly concentrated, oil-free serum that improves the appearance of dark spots, promotes even skintone and boosts radiance. It should also reduce the appearance of acne marks, scars and damage - revealing a brighter, more even complexion.

Plus it claims to encourage an even, longer lasting tan and is heralded as Caudalie’s summer hero product. It should provide antioxidant and anti-ageing action by stimulating collagen and elastin production, while giving your skin a more unified, luminous appearance.

I love a good serum and I'll be interested to see how this one goes. I've had a look and it's had some polarising reviews - some love it while others think it's overpriced and barely average - so I'm looking forward to seeing where my thoughts sit. I'll let you know.


Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream (RRP $62 AUD for 40ml)

This is described as a gentle exfoliating cream that works overnight to visibly smooth lines and reduce the appearance of pores. It should resurface, brighten and detoxify the skin, delivering gradual and continuous exfoliation.

It also claims to improve the look of dark spots and imperfections, and refine the skin’s texture while brightening, lightening and evening out the skin - leaving you with a detoxified and moisturised, luminous complexion.

This product has had some excellent reviews so I'm looking forward to trying it. It's also not super expensive for a high-end night cream (not by Australian standards), and again, it'll be cheaper on sale so I'll be interested to see how it fares because its sale price isn't outside my budget.


Caudalie Instant Detox Mask (RRP $47 AUD for 75ml)

This is apparently a detoxifying mask that draws out accumulated toxins from clogged pores to revitalise and invigorate the complexion. It should bring life to dull, tired skin, clear the pores of impurities, purify from pollution and invigorate lacklustre skin.

It also claims to treat free-radical damage, to leave the skin silky smooth. Suitable for all skin types, its gel-cream formula should restore and rejuvenate the complexion for a healthier, cleaner feel. It should cleanse, exfoliate and refresh the skin, while minimising and tightening pores for a refined, brighter complexion.

As you may know, I haven't had a lot of luck with face masks this year and most of them haven't agreed with my skin at all. I'm also rather picky with my masks (why waste 20 minutes or more on a process unless it's going to yield visible results), so this will have to be good in order for me to want to spend the time on it. We'll see.

In sum

That's my little unboxing post! 

I'm looking forward to using all the products in here and letting you know how I go with them. I haven't tried anything from this brand before so I'm excited to see what I think of it.

Do let me know in the comments if you have any personal favourites from Caudalie: I'd love to hear.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.