Project Pan 2018 mini update #37

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

As you can see, I've finished my Laura Mercier Foundation Primer SPF 30. I did like this product but I'm glad to see it gone because I have too many primers and it was time to get through another one.

See my markers below:


I didn't have much to get through this month, although note that when I cut the tube open, I had to scrape the remains into a little pot and I'll be working from that over the next week.

Part of the reason why I decided to do this was so that I could mix some of my other Project Pan products into the pot, meaning I'm now applying three different products in one hit - so I'm saving myself two steps each morning. Hooray for that.

In any event, this tube is now empty so I'm calling it done.


As for my replacements, I've picked two: reason being, it's better for me to introduce more products early in the month and then not replace items I finish towards the end of the month, when I have less time to make progress before my next full update.

The first is a lip product because I didn't have one on my list, and the second is a tanning product because I'm keen to finish that so I can move on to something else.

Here they are: 


Above is my St Tropez Classic Everyday Face Cream in Light/Medium (reviewed here).

I do enjoy this product and it does work for me, but I have another tanner waiting in the wings that I'm keen to start using, plus I've had this St Tropez one for ages so I would like to get through it.

You can see from my product marker that I have some left but not heaps. I'm aiming to finish it this month.


Next, my Mecca Cosmetica Lip De Luscious SPF 25 in Peach Shimmer (reviewed here). 

I don't have many lip products left these days since I'm down to two lipsticks and a handful of glosses, but I do want to keep getting through the ones I have open so I can move new ones into circulation and also ensure that my makeup inventory continues to reduce.

I like this product but I don't like balms in pots because they're messy (I prefer tubes and bullets). There's not a huge amount of this left and I should finish it in November because I pan lip products quickly.

In sum

That's all from me. I hope you enjoyed this little post and that you're going well with your own panning projects.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.