Project Pan 2018: mini update #43

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

We're on the countdown now and I'm not sure how many more products I'll finish between now and my PP 2018 finale post (which I think will be on or around 10 December), but it's always nice to remove a few more items well before the next monthly update.

As you can see above, I've finished my Caudalie mask and also my Batiste dry shampoo. I didn't like either of these products much so it's good to see them go.


Above is my Caudalie Instant Detox Mask (reviewed here). This was only a 15ml sample, but a little went a long way so I was able to use it twice or even three times a week for over a month.

It wasn't an awful product but it didn't do anything positive for me, although it did seriously dry my skin out and leave my face feeling parched after use.

Not for me. Hooray, another mask bites the dust.


This is my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Beautiful Brunette (reviewed here). It was ok but I prefer Batiste's normal dry shampoo a lot more than I do this formula.

Yes it worked reasonably well and gave me one more day before my hair needed a wash, but it was nowhere near as effective as the Batiste products I normally buy. I'm glad it's gone so I can move on to something that works a lot better for me.

That's all from me! Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.