Project Pan 2018 mini update #38

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update.

I'm pleased to report that I've finished this Freezeframe Flash White whitening serum, and while I did really enjoy it because it blurred texture beautifully, I'm also glad I've finished it: I have enough steps in my makeup and skincare routine as it is, and this product added another one.

See my markers below:


You should be able to see from that second nail-polish stripe on the tube (across the writing, towards the red cap) that I didn't have much product left, so it's not surprising that I finished it this month.

As for my replacements, I've picked two:


I've chosen another primer because I have too many of those and I'm keen to get through more, although I'm not sure whether I'll kick this one out before the end of the year. We'll see.

I've also picked a hair product because my haircare collection is larger than it used to be, and I want to clear out the remains of some open items before Christmas.


Above is The Ordinary's High Adherence Silicone Primer (reviewed here). I only reviewed this last week and I used it quite frequently throughout the last month so I could review it - and also because I knew I wanted to pan it next (reason being, it's my least-favourite of the primers I currently have open).

As you can see above, there's still a good amount left. I'll need to think laterally if I want to pan this by Christmas. Not only do I plan to use this as my primer every day going forward, but I may well add a little to eg my foundation mix - with the aim of making the Laura Mercier Candleglow foundation I'm panning work a little better for me (it clings to dry patches). Wish me luck!


This is my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Beautiful Brunette (reviewed here). I only reviewed this yesterday, and as I said in that review, this isn't Batiste's best formula so I'm keen to get through it asap and open a different can.

You can see from my product marker (through the fire symbol) that there isn't a huge amount left, and I do need to use more of this per application than I do other dry shampoos, so I expect it to be gone within a few weeks.

In sum

That's all from me!

I hope you're enjoying your own panning projects and that you've been getting through plenty of stuff this month.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.