Project Dent 2018 update: Marc Jacobs Eye-conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Scandalust

/
0 Comments

I've been using this palette for two weeks now, so it's time I wound up this round of Project Dent and focused on something else.

Indeed, I already introduced my ABH Modern Renaissance palette yesterday because I'm keen to compare that formula to this one - so best I use them back-to-back and see how I go. Looking forward.


I love this palette and I'm so glad I own it. The shades are great and they all blend and apply well. Perhaps the only thing I don't love about it is that I always need a cool, mid-toned matte shadow to run through the crease and pull back the warmth of these colours, but I can live with that because I enjoy it so much.

If you're interested, I've reviewed this palette here.

And my Project Dent intro post for this palette is here if you'd like to see that.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how the left side of my palette looked two weeks ago:


And today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


Now for the right side of the palette, noting that the middle shade is repeated. 

Two weeks ago:


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've made visible progress on all seven shades, which is pretty good because I hadn't used it before this round of Project Dent.

While I've probably used the paler, left-hand side of the palette the most, you can still see that I've stuck a brush into those last three shades and I'm happy that I've been able to make this palette look a little more loved over the denting period.

My most-used shades are probably the two paler mattes (so the pale and medium browns), although I do have some dips showing in the two paler shimmers as well.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm glad that I've managed to review this palette over the denting period - that's meant that I've now reviewed all five of my Marc Jacobs septets, which was one of my aims for this year.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.