Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Scandalust

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent!

As you may know, I have five of these Marc Jacobs septets and this is the last one to hit Project Dent this year. 

It's also the only one that I haven't reviewed yet, so I'm looking forward to getting that review done and letting you know how it compares to the other four palettes I own.


Note that this palette is most people's favourite in the line, and it's the one that was always sold out at Sephora online when these septets were first released.

It wasn't the one that called to me first, though (Edgitorial was), but in the end I went ahead and bought this one and then a few more because I loved the formula so much.

Also note that I'm yet to stick a brush into this thing: reason being, I've been too busy panning other eyeshadows since I bought it. Oops! Hoh well. Let's make up for lost time now.


Here's the full palette, direct sunlight:


The left side, today, 13 November 2018:


The right side, noting that the middle shade is repeated:


As you can see, this thing is brand new. I'm really looking forward to using it and seeing whether the colours work as well for me as they seem to do for everyone else.

I'm also looking forward to working out whether the formula of this palette is in line with the other Marc Jacobs septets I own (most of them are comparable, minus Frivoluxe), and I'll let you know my thoughts in my upcoming review.

That's all from me for now. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.