Project Pan 2018 mini update #39

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update!

I'm pleased to report that I've finished my Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Dusk, and while I'd meant to review it today, that review will have to be tomorrow because I don't have time for a full review now.

Below are my product markers:


So this took me a whole month less to pan than I was expecting (maybe more), and the reason for this is quite simple: I used a makeup sponge for the first time (ie, a Real Techniques version of the Beauty Blender). Man, does that thing suck up product!

So if you want to finish a foundation quickly, I recommend using it with a sponge every day. It certainly makes the panning process a lot easier, although of course there's too much product wastage and that's one of the reasons why I much prefer using my fingers for any base.

As for my replacements:


I've picked two, and I've chosen to bring in some products that were previously on my Project Pan list before I kicked them out for a while.

I chose two because I would rather introduce things earlier in the month and not replace finished items later on, and also because I would like to get some progress happening on these before I wind up Project Pan 2018 on around 10 December. After that, I'll set these aside products and reintroduce them sometime next year.
  

Above is my Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Beige (reviewed here). 

I don't actually plan to finish this immediately because it's now my only remaining dark mixer, but I would like to make some progress on it over the next few weeks because it's a large product and I don't want it hanging around in my collection forever.

My aim will be to get myself halfway through the product before setting it aside for a while. Wish me luck.


Next, my Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Sand.

You'll see that I've made some decent progress on this already, and my aim will be to get another nail-polish marker happening over the next few weeks.

I haven't reviewed this yet and it's not a great shade for me (too red in undertone), so it won't be an easy one for me to pan. Still, the more progress I make now, the less work I'll have to do next year.

That's all from me.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.