Project Dent 2018 update: Chantecaille La Sirena Bronzer Highlighter Duo

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent update post for 2018.

I've now been using this bronzer/highlighter duo for a fortnight, and I introduced my latest item for denting this morning - so it's time to remove this one from circulation.

Yes I've enjoyed using it, but I'm definitely ready to move on to other things.


Note that while I think this is a nice product, it's not the best item I've bought this year - despite the fact that it's the single most expensive item I've bought this year.

Indeed, I don't think it's worth the massive price-tag and I'd expected more from it. Sure, it blends and applies well, but it doesn't give me that airbrushed look that I've come to expect from powders that cost this much. Give me something from Hourglass or Marc Jacobs any day.

I've reviewed this duo here if you're interested.


Next, progress shots.

Here's how the product looked two weeks ago (it was brand-new):


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've definitely made some visible progress on this thing. I think the striped wave pattern on the surface certainly helps with making progress look more noticeable, but we can also see brush marks on the surface now so it definitely looks more used.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent and I'm glad I've reviewed this now so I can start working on something else.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.