Project Pan 2018 mini update #45

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan empty for 2018!

As you can see above, I've finished my Mecca Cosmetica Lip De Luscious SPF 25 in Peach Shimmer (reviewed here).

While I did like this product, I was ready to see it go and thereby remove another lip product from my collection.

Here's how it looked when I introduced it three weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now:
  

As you can see, it's definitely empty! I was able to pan this quickly by not only using it every day, but also using it as my overnight lip gloss (and I did need to reapply it a couple of times overnight).

I find glosses the easiest to pan because I have dry lips and I drink a lot of water, tea and coffee, so there's constant transfer throughout the day and I'm always reapplying them.

Do note that this is the only other product I expected to pan by the end of November, meaning I'm ready now to wind up PP 2018 - so it will just be a matter of using my products for a few more days while I get myself ready to write my finale post. Looking forward!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.