Project Pan 2018 mini update #41

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

I'm pleased to report that I've finished another product this month, being my St Tropez Gradual Tan Classic Everyday Face Cream.

Below you'll see my marker:


So I didn't have much left when I introduced it this month, but I'm pleased to have finished it because I have another tanning product that I've been wanting to test on my face for a while: I just couldn't do that until I'd finished this cream.

As for my replacement, I've picked one:


It's my Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask. This is a product that I've only recently opened, but since I have three mud masks on the go at the moment (the travel-size is already on my PP list), I thought I'd introduce this one now because I don't need that many. One's enough!

I've also chosen it because my first couple of uses didn't impress me, so unless some miracle happens when I start using it more often, I suspect I'll be happy to pan it quickly.

There's how much I've used:


So there's a lot to go, and although I'm closing down PP 2018 in around three weeks, I still want to get myself into the habit of using this now to encourage myself to do that after my PP finale. 

I'll start off using it once a week until I've panned the other mask (which I'm currently using twice-weekly), and after that I'll use it more often.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.