Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronze Perfect Tan in Tan-Tastic

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

While I'm due to wind up my denting round for the Chantecaille bronzer and highlighter duo I've been focusing on for the last fortnight, it looks like we mightn't get any sunshine today so I can't take progress shots for you.

Never mind. Let's introduce the next product today and I can hopefully close off the Chantecaille round tomorrow.


This bronzer has been on my wishlist for a while. I wanted to buy it when it was first released last year, but I was on a no buy then and I had too many bronzers so I didn't - but when it was re-released this year, I went ahead and bought it while I could.

It's one of those products that everyone raves about and I already know that I love Marc Jacobs powders, so the purchase was something of a no brainer for me. Plus I love bronzers - they're one of my favourite beauty items - so I don't mind having a few options in my collection.


The other reason why I bought this is that I only have one neutral bronzer in my collection (Benefit's Hoola), and while I love the colour of that product, it doesn't blend well if my tinted moisturiser is still tacky and that doesn't suit me because I have dry skin and don't want to powder myself that much.

So when I saw this, I knew it was the product I'd been waiting for. I need a neutral matte bronzer (all my other bronzers are warm) and this looked like a good one so I couldn't go past it. Plus I love the white packaging and I love that you get heaps of product for your money.


There's the pan, indirect sunlight (you can see that it's brand new):


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't stuck a brush into this yet and I cannot wait to do so.

The reason why I've chosen it for Project Dent is because it's new and I'm desperate to use it, and also because I do plan to start panning other bronzers in 2019 so best I get some good use from it now.

My aim will be to dent it for a fortnight, make some visible progress and also review it during that time - so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.