Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

You may have noticed that it's been a few days since I've blogged. This is because we've had a lot going on with the kids, so spare time has been sparse and my son has been sick so we've had some bad nights with him.

Everything's fine, but golly we're tired. Today's post won't be easy to write, but I want to do it anyway. 

Let's have a look.


If you're interested in my Project Dent intro post for this product, it's here.

I've also reviewed this palette now (see here if you're interested), and I'm glad to have that done because it won't be available for much longer: this line has been discontinued now and you can only find these palettes from certain retailers online.

Essentially I think this palette is a lot better than Obscura, and while I don't think you need to pay this much for an eyeshadow palette, I do like this one and I like it enough that I have no plans to pan it anytime soon because I want to keep it in my collection.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my palette looked 2.5 weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today:


Let's enhance the above shots for clarity.

As it was 2.5 weeks ago:


And today, after 2.5 weeks' daily use:


As you can see above, I've barely made a dent in this thing over the last fortnight and it's hard to see much change in the surface of any of the shades.

The biggest difference I can see is in the lavender shade (right), which I have used a lot as a lid colour so it's not surprising that it's showing the most progress. I can also see some difference in the highlight shade (left), and while there's a bit of movement in the other three shadows, it's not easy to see and this palette will certainly be hanging around for a while.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent, and while I'm glad that this palette has seen some more use over the denting period, I'm also glad to move on to something else so I can have a play with other shadows before I kick off Pan that Palette 2019.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.