Project Dent 2018 update: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pressed) in Prismatic Amethyst #2

/
0 Comments

I realised yesterday that I let this round of Project Dent run too far, so it's been going for three weeks now and I would normally only let it run for two. Oops! I didn't mean to do that. It's definitely been a crazy few weeks and I'm only coming out of it now.

Still, I don't mind that I've let things run for the simple reason that I've finally hit pan in this highlighter, and that only happened yesterday so it wouldn't have happened unless I'd used it for this long.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here.

And my review is here if you'd like to see that. Essentially I love this highlighter and I recommend it. It's my favourite highlighter of all the ones that I own and I've given it an HG tag. I love the colour, it applies and blends well, and it doesn't emphasise texture (unlike my other Becca highlighters).

Can't beat that.


Here's how the product was looking on 21 October, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today, 11 November, after three weeks' daily use: 


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Three weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've now hit a small amount of pan in the centre of this product - so we can see some progress and I've definitely made an impact over the denting period. The little dip in the middle of the powder (surrounding the area where I've hit pan) also looks a bit deeper, and I can see myself expanding the pan pretty quickly when it comes to focusing on this product again down the track.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm happy with the progress I've made. I'm also pleased to say that I've reviewed this product over the denting period - something I've been meaning to do for a while.

Now, to pick out my next item for Project Dent...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.