Project Dent 2018: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pressed) in Prismatic Amethyst #2

/
0 Comments

I haven't reviewed this highlighter yet and I need to because it happens to be my favourite highlighter and I always reach for it when I want to look my best.

Yes I love my Hourglass highlighters too, but those contain noticeable glitter - and even though it's a very refined glitter, I'm still aware of it and I much prefer this one because it doesn't have that issue.


The other thing I love about it is that it doesn't emphasise texture, which is one of the main things I look for in a highlighter. 

Indeed, I was surprised to discover this because my other three Becca highlighters do emphasise texture so they're not my favourites and I wasn't going to buy this one for that reason, but I'm so glad I did because it's a different formula.


Let's get straight down to business.

Here's how my highlighter is looking today, 21 October 2018:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So you can see that I've definitely used this but there's a long way to go before we see some decent progress.

My aim over the denting period will be to see if I can't get that dip in the centre closer to the pan (and perhaps even hit pan), and I'll also finally review it during that time so I can draw a line under that side of things.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.