Project Pan 2018 mini update #33

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update. 

I'm pleased to report that I've finished my Hask Macadamia Moisturising Shine Oil (reviewed here), a product I didn't love but was able to find some way to get through.

Since it didn't work as a leave-in treatment on me (too heavy and also ineffective), I ended up using it as a pre-wash treatment - and it did work ok for that when paired with a couple of conditioners that aren't nourishing enough for my hair, so thank golly for that. Still, I'm glad it's gone and I'm ready to start working on something else.


As my replacement, I've picked my Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder - a product I regret purchasing because it has glitter in it. Oh dear. Why would I want an under-eye setting powder that has noticeable glitter in it? The mind boggles.

In order to get through it, I'll be using it on my neck and dec. Reason being, I use sunscreen every day and it's quite greasy so I'll often run my setting powder over it so my neck and dec don't look super shiny (especially when compared to my face) - so I'll be using this from now on instead of my usual setting powder, which will make the latter last longer.

There's how much I've used (basically nothing):


I'm not sure how long this will take to finish, but there's only 4g in here so I'm hoping it won't last too long. If I can pan it by the end of the year, I'll be happy.

I also plan to review this product while I'm panning it, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.