Project Pan 2018: mini update #34

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I'm pleased to report that I've finished two more products, which means I can now introduce two more.

My first empty is the above L'Oreal Pure Clay Detoxifying & Brightening Charcoal Mask (reviewed here), which I was able to finish by using on the body because it didn't work for my face: too drying on my already dry skin.

As for my other empty:


It's my Revlon Ultra HD Lipcolour in 710 Desert (reviewed here). 

I really enjoyed this product but there's not much in there (only 1.7g) so I got through it pretty quickly. I would certainly only buy these on special because they don't last long if you use them often.

There's my marker sheet:


This one lasted longer than the other two I panned because I focused on those first (I panned them each within a month). While I enjoyed the formula, I'm still glad to be down another lip product.

As for my replacements, I've picked two:


The first is my Nude by Nature Moisture Shine Lipstick in 03 Dusty Rose.

I was sent this to review and I remember thinking that the best thing about it was the packaging so I'll be happy to get through it.

After this is panned, I'll only have two lipsticks left! Yay.

Here's my other replacement:


It's my Andalou Rosewater Mask. This was a freebie along with Priceline's Rewards Program and I've used it a good few times, enough to know that it doesn't do much for me.

What I'll do is use it at least twice a week for the next few months, so I can review it and hopefully get through it by Christmas.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.