Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, Unlocked

/
0 Comments

I've been denting this product for two weeks now, and while I would love to keep going with it, it's time to put it away and focus on other things.

Reason being, there are other products in my collection that I haven't used enough this year - some of which I haven't reviewed yet - and I would like to finish off the year with the feeling that everything I own has seen a good amount of love.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this palette is here.

And my review is here if you'd like to see that. Essentially I love it and I do recommend it if you want something that's a bit special. Yes it's expensive, but I feel it's worth every penny and I even considered buying a back-up because I love the colours so much. I won't because I have enough makeup, but that tells you how much I enjoy it.


Here's how the palette looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


So you should be able to see a small amount of progress in this. It's not a lot, but the bronzer especially is showing some use and I can see a slight change in the surface of the highlighter and the paler finishing powder (top left).

While I didn't think I would see any progress over the denting period because this product was brand-new when I started using it and also because Hourglass products rarely show progress, I'm pleased to be able to say that I can see some.

That's all from me. Now to choose the next item I'll be working on.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.