Skincare wishlist: October 2018

/
0 Comments

Yesterday I wrote my current makeup wishlist, and I'm back today to give you my skincare one.

I like to write these lists every few months so I can return to them down the track and work out which items I still want and which ones I don't. This helps prevent me from making those impulse purchases we've all been guilty of and regretted shortly thereafter.

Anyhoo! Let's have a look.
* Image courtesy of mecca.com.au

Radical Skincare Express Delivery Enzyme Peel

I haven't heard much about Radical Skincare but I did some searches on Mecca's website recently because I'm keen to buy more face masks in the near future. I had too many for a while there, then managed to pan a bunch and most of them didn't work well for me so I can't wait to bring in some better masks to my collection.

This one has had incredible reviews on Mecca's website, so it's the first mask that's on my list - especially because it's not as expensive as the others I've been looking at (it retails for $66 AUD), so it won't hurt my wallet quite as much as some of them will.

Apparently it does amazing things when it comes to resurfacing the skin without irritation, and I've had some good luck with enzyme peels in the past so I'm hoping it's as good as everyone says it is. Looking forward!
* Image courtesy of mecca.com.au

Elemental Herbology Facial SoufflĂ©

I haven't tried much from this brand but I have used and loved its Cell Food Serum (reviewed here), so when my face mask searches came up with this overnight mask, I immediately put it on my wishlist and was ready to believe the glowing reviews.

It's apparently designed to give instant hydration to dry skin, and should replace lost moisture, firm and plump the skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Sounds like my kind of product!

I also had a look at what else this brand has on offer, and many of its products have great reviews - despite the fact that it's a brand I don't hear much about online. So if all goes well with this mask, my aim next year is to slowly pick up some other products from the range and see if they work for me. Fingers crossed that I find some new favourites.
* Image courtesy of mecca.com.au

Elemental Herbology Cool & Clear Facial Cleanser

Yep, another product from these guys. When I was looking at the above mask, this product caught my eye - and it's had such good reviews that I'm just gonna have to buy it at some point. Problem is, I'm suffering from cleanser-overload at the moment so I'll have to wait until I've finished a few more products before buying it.

It's described as ultra gentle, and it should dissolve impurities and remove all traces of makeup. It's fragrance and soap-free, and contains a 100% biodegradable apple-based cleansing agent.

The product has 4.8 out of 5 stars on Mecca's website, so I have high hopes because it's unusual for any product to receive such good (and consistent) ratings. Can't wait.

* Image courtesy of priceline.com.au

Andalou Naturals Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub

As you may know, I tried a cleanser from Andalou this year and loved it so much (I've reviewed it here) that it's put the brand on my radar, and this is the first product I would like to try from the range. Reason being, it sounds like it might be similar to that Suki scrub I've always loved (that's reviewed here) - so I can't wait to get my hot little hands on it. 

Problem is, it's always out of stock at Priceline so looks like I'm not the only one who wants it. Plus I have enough exfoliants at the moment so I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, but I certainly will soon ; ) 

It claims to gently exfoliate dull, dry surface cells for improved tone and texture, and also refresh and revitalise for a bright, balanced complexion. Sounds good to me.


In sum

That's all from me!

I'm surprised by how short this wishlist is (normally my skincare wishlist could go for pages), but I guess I've restricted things because I don't want to overload myself with huge amounts of 'must try' products, and I also know that I have enough stuff in my back-up stores to keep myself going for a while - meaning I've mainly looked at things that I know I'll have room for soon enough.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


* All images courtesy of unsplash.com unless otherwise indicated


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.