Project Pan 2018 mini update #35

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

We're heading towards the end of October now so I'm pleased that I've finished another product this month because I haven't panned much lately and I do like to keep things moving.

As you can see above, I've panned my Laura Mercier Blemish-less Foundation Primer (reviewed here).

Below are my markers, so you can see how long it took me to pan the whole 15ml:


So it took me just under two months to pan.

I really enjoyed this primer and I recommend it, although of course Laura Mercier has now left Australia so there goes that.

Still, if you're in another country and you can get your hands on a sample, I would absolutely do so. Yes it's designed for oily skin but my dry skin liked it too.

As for my replacement:


It's my mini Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick in Champagne Flash.

This came in a Mecca Beauty Loop box and I've kept meaning to test it but haven't because I rarely use cream highlighters. So what I would like to do is test it, review it and pan it - hopefully by the end of this year so it won't be counted in my next makeup inventory. 

That's all from me. I'm hoping to have at least one more empty over the next week or two, although I'm not sure how much more I'll be finishing this month so we'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.