Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Frivoluxe

/
0 Comments

Well, you mightn't be surprised to see that I'm bringing in another one of these Marc Jacobs septets to replace the one I've just dented.

As you may know, I have five of these and I want to dent them all by the end of the year so I can review them and also make them look a little more loved.


I've decided to dent Frivoluxe next for the simple reason that it's one of the two newer palettes I bought so I've only stuck a brush into it once. Yikes! I bought it for myself at the end of June (30 June being my birthday), so it's been sitting there for too long and I can't wait to use it.

Mind you, the colours aren't great for this warm weather we're having, so I'll just have to rock the winter shades in the face of all this sunlight. 

There it is below:


There's the whole palette, direct sunlight:


The left side, direct sunlight:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


Right side (noting that the first shade is repeated):


Enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've barely used this thing - and I'm really looking forward to sticking my brush into it over the denting period, despite the fact that these aren't great colours for spring. 

My aim over the next fortnight will be to use this palette every day and also review it during that time. It will be nice to see how it compares to the three other Marc Jacobs septets that I've already dented and reviewed.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.