Project Dent 2018 update: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

I've now been using this palette for exactly two weeks, and I'm looking forward to showing you progress shots. 

Why? Because it's the first time that I've dented this palette and seen some noticeable progress in a fortnight: that has to be a good thing!


If you're interested in seeing my Project Dent intro post for this palette, that's here.

And my review of the palette is here if you'd like to see that.

Using this palette again was a reminder of how warm it is and how much I struggle to use it as a stand-alone palette. I always need some cool shades to tone this down, and I also find that I can't use any more than a few of these shades in any look - otherwise things look too warm and take me into allergic reaction territory. Foo.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my palette looked back on 29 October 2018:


And today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


So I've hit pan in Bananas, which doesn't surprise me because it's my favourite shade in the whole palette - indeed, it's my favourite gold of all time.

I also have a nice dip showing in Peanut Butter Cup (which I used almost every day as a lid shade) and also the beginnings of a dent showing in Jammin'.

Otherwise there's not much progress to speak of, but I do have larger dips opening up in both Spread the Love and Extra Creamy - although admittedly it's hard to see those dips in the above photos because they're pale shadows with smooth surfaces (so my camera struggles to catch them).

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm happy that I've made some progress in this palette. Do note I've decided that I won't be panning it next year alongside the Too Faced Natural Matte palette - for the simple reason that the NM isn't cool enough to balance the warmth of this one, so I'll need to set it aside until I'm ready to pan a bunch of cool eyeshadows.

Now, to choose my next item for Project Dent...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.