Project Dent 2018: Becca custom blush and highlighter palette #2

/
0 Comments

I've just finished off a round of Project Dent so I thought I'd jump online quickly and introduce my next product.

While I do have other items I want to dent this year (especially the newer ones that haven't yet seen a round of Project Dent), for now I've decided to reintroduce this Becca custom palette - for the simple reason that some friends of my husband are visiting us from Mexico this week, and we have a lot planned so I need something easy to reach for.

I've picked this palette because it gives me four blush options and three highlighter options, and they're the kinds of colours that work well on the eyes. Plus one of the blushes makes a good bronzer, so I've got an all-in-one here and that normally means I can get ready a bit faster in the morning.


Left to right, top to bottom we have: Bolero, Sweet Pea, Wild Honey, Songbird, Opal and Champagne Pop (all from Becca), followed by the Gorgeous Cosmetics Prism Summer Highlighter.

My aim over the denting period is to expand the pan in Bolero, hit pan in Opal (I'm close), and get bigger dents happening in the other four shades. 

Since I'll be using this both on the face and the eyes, I'm confident that I can get some visible progress happening over the next fortnight - especially because I've already got some dips showing in most of the pans.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.