Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion

/
0 Comments

I realised today that I haven't dented this blush all year, and while that's partly because I was panning my Hourglass blush trio until I recently finished it, it's also because it's one of my older products and I've been focusing on those newer items that I haven't used as much.

Indeed, just thinking about it, I reckon this is the oldest product in my collection. I suspect I bought it back in 2014 (perhaps even 2013), which means I've had it for at least four years and likely more. Let's call it a test case, then, for how well Hourglass products last over time and whether they still perform just as well years down the track.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here - and please forgive the photos in that review because it's one of my older ones and a lot has changed since then.

Long story short, these Hourglass blushes are my favourite - they blend and apply well, they look like unicorn tears on the skin and they blur texture - and this one is my second favourite, with the only shade beating it being Incandescent Electra.


Here's how my blush looks today, 17 August 2018:


And again, enhanced for clarity:


So, I plan to use this blush for two weeks, and during that time I'm hoping to at least change some of the marks on the surface of the pan. I think that's the only way we're going to see any progress.

Reason being, Hourglass blushes are pigmented and they're also domed, so it's very hard to see progress on them and I'll be surprised if we see any flattening of the powder. What we should see, however, is some changes in those little air bubbles on the surface. Fingers crossed!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.