Project Dent 2018 update: Becca custom blush and highlighter palette #2

/
0 Comments

Well, it has turned out to be a day for Project Dent and I'm on to my fourth and final post.

As you may know, I've just wound up Project Dent for my Marc Jacobs septet in Provocouture, and I've also introduced my next two products - so all that's left to do is wind-up this round and then we're done with this project for another fortnight.

So without further ado, here's how my Becca custom palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it looks today:


Let's enhance the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today: 


Ok, so you can see that I've expanded the pan in Bolero (top left) and also hit pan in Opal (bottom left), although admittedly I've focused my highlighter brush mostly in the centre of the pan so in reality I haven't made that much progress. Still, at least I know where the pan is now: that's something.

As for the other five shades, the only one that's looking different to me is the Gorgeous Cosmetics highlighter (bottom right), which looks smoother than it did two weeks ago. I'm not surprised about that because I have used it quite a lot over the past fortnight, and while I've used all of the shades in this palette plenty of times, you can't tell this from the photos.

Do note that what I've decided to do after using this is switch out my Bobbi Brown bronzer from Project Pan and replace it with Becca Bolero, which I can also use as a bronzer (even though it's a blush). Reason being, I have a much better chance of finishing Bolero this year than I do the Bobbi Brown product, and once I've done that, I may even start working on Sweet Pea as a bronzer (that's the shade next to Bolero). I do love these blushes, but I've had them for ages so it's time to get through them.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.