Project Pan 2018 mini update #26

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update! Yes I'm due to write August's full update post now, but I'm so far behind in my posting this month that I thought I'd write a quick mini update today and then go from there.

It's been a tough couple of weeks, I must say. Everything's fine but my son has taken full ownership of the terrible twos now (although he's not yet two), so we're in an adjustment period and it's been nigh-impossible to get on the computer.

Hoh well. We're here now. 


So, I've finally finished my Inika primer, which I've been panning for god knows how long. 

While I absolutely love this product, it was the oldest primer in my collection so I'm glad I've finished it. It's also a better product for winter because it's so hydrating - so better that I've finished it now, just as we're about to move into Spring.


I've also managed to finish my Revlon HD Lip Gel in Vineyard, which didn't take me long to pan because there's only 1.7g of product in these things. 

Yes I like the formula and yes I've scraped out the remainder of the product so I could put it into a little pot, meaning I've got a raspberry on-hand in future if needed (I only have three lipsticks left!) - but for these purposes, the packaging is empty and I'm calling this product done.

There's my marker sheet below:


As for replacements, I'm not going to worry about that for now - instead I'll introduce some additional items in August's update (when I finally get to it). I still have empties posts to do for August too...

Ach. At least the sun's out ; )

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.