Project Dent 2018: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed

/
0 Comments

I've just wound-up Project Dent for an Hourglass blush and I've decided to introduce another blush to replace it: that is, a bronzer that I bought for the purposes of using as a blush because I loved the colour but it doesn't work on my skintone for bronzing.

Yep, it's my Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed. I bought both shades of this product when the formula came out, and while I do like it, it's not my favourite so I wouldn't buy either one of them again.

Do note, though, that I like the 'blush' (this one in Sunkissed) better than the bronzer (Bronzed), simply because it's a colour that I didn't have in my collection before and I can wear it with a lot of things. Bronzed wasn't a unique shade in my collection, which is why I've already panned it.


If you're interested, I've reviewed Sunkissed here.

Here's how it's looking today, 1 September 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've already got a dip happening in the centre of this pan so it shouldn't be too hard to deepen that over the next fortnight.

I can also see the faintest whisper of the ring pattern in the surface of this product, so I'm hoping to make that more obvious over the next two weeks.

Wish me luck! What I might do tomorrow is remove my Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette from circulation earlier than intended because I'm ready to move on, and instead bring in one of my brighter Marc Jacobs palettes to dent alongside this nude blush.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.