Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Well, this will be my final update post for Project Dent 2018. 

From now on we're into Project Dent 2019 (and indeed I wrote my first PD 2019 post this morning), but I still need to wind up this final 2018 round before drawing a line under the project for the year - so that's what we're doing now.


What we're looking at today is my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light.

This was new when I started denting it so we're not going to see a lot of progress, but I'm hoping to see at least some.

Note that my Project Dent intro post for this bronzer is here if you're interested. Note also that I was hoping to review this product during the denting period, but unfortunately I didn't get there so that review will have to wait for another day.


Let's get straight into progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


While I haven't done much with this during the denting period, at least we can see some visible changes to the surface - you'll note in particular that a bunch of air bubbles have appeared that weren't there before.

Given that this bronzer was brand new at the beginning of the denting period, I'm not surprised that there isn't much progress to speak of, and I'll live with that because this is one of my newer bronzers and I have older ones that need to be panned before I even consider making more progress on this one.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent, and while I'm annoyed that I wasn't able to review this bronzer over the last couple of weeks, I can see how it happened because we've had so much on over the festive period that a few things have fallen through the cracks.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.