Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 2, Surreal Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent!

I've decided to dent this Hourglass face palette next because I've recently worked on the other two Hourglass palettes I own, and doing things in groups helps me remember to use everything.

Do note that this palette is my back-up (I bought two Surreal Light palettes), so the one pictured in the photos directly above and below is my old one - which I've since panned. However the below progress shots of the pan depict my newer palette.


If you're interested, my review of this palette is here

Essentially I love it and there's a reason why I bought two of them. All the shades work for me and the highlighter in particular is one I always want to have in my collection: it's just a beautiful gold.

Anyhoo! Here's how my palette is looking today, 31 January 2019 (yep, I haven't used it yet):


Enhanced for clarity:


So I'm obviously not going to get very far with a brand-new product in only two weeks, but my aim will be to at least try to change the surface patterns in a couple of the powders.

Funnily enough I'm still looking forward to using this palette, even though I panned my first one last year: that should tell you how much I love it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.