Skincare no buy 2019: two month update

/
0 Comments

It's been almost a month since my last no buy update so I thought I'd check back in quickly with my two-month update today.

Thankfully it's been a pretty easy month where skincare's concerned and I haven't bought anything, plus I haven't even thought about buying anything because we've had so much on. Huzzah. That definitely makes things easier.


Worth noting too is that I've managed to finish a reasonable amount of skincare this month, so I know that my inventory numbers have already dropped quite a bit.

While I'm not at the point yet where I need to replace anything, I'm expecting that I'll need to do so before this spending ban lifts for a month in June (June being my birthday month), and I should be able to tell you within the next couple of months which items will need replacing sooner rather than later.


Anyhoo. That's all from me! 

Just a short post today because I have some work to do this morning and I also need to get a lot of stuff done around the house before I pick the kids up from childcare and kindergarten. 

My husband's about to go away on business for a week and my folks are also away so I'm on my own for the next five days, and it's going to be full-on. Yikes.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


* All images courtesy of unsplash.com


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.