Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first round of Project Dent for 2019!

I didn't need to think too long about which product I'd be denting now because this one has been on my list of products to circulate for ages - I just needed to wait until my panning projects were finished because I've been panning highlighters all year.

But here we are now so hip hip hooray.


The reason I've picked this one is simple: I don't use it enough and I may well pan it this year.

Yes I love the formula (I've reviewed this one here), but if I'm going to use one of these, I always reach for Brilliant Strobe Light because that's my favourite colour - so it's high time I looked at sending Euphoric out of my collection.

Plus I own this shade in my Hourglass Strobe Lighting Blush Palette, because the relevant blush is swirled in with this shade in such a way that I can use both colours separately if I want to - meaning that even if I pan it, I'll still have it in my collection if I ever want to use it.


Anyhoo! Below is how my highlighter is looking today, 4 January 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, I've used this product but I haven't made a dent in it yet so I'll aim to do that over the next fortnight.

I don't know whether or not I'll be successful in making huge amounts of visible progress, but I'll certainly try.

I'll also decide during the denting period whether or not I'll be panning this during the year, so stay tuned for that decision if you're interested.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.