Project Pan 2019: mini update #1

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first Project Pan mini update for 2019!

As you'd expect, my first empty is a lip product. Of course. I find those the easiest to pan so I'm never surprised when I send another one packing. It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee.

There's my marker below: 


I didn't have a huge amount left and I was able to get through it within two weeks, and I can now introduce one new item to my list.

I love these NYX Butter Glosses (they're my HGs), but I was getting tired of this one so I'm pleased that I've finished it.


 Here's what I've chosen as my replacement:


It's my Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint in Rose Petal.

I haven't reviewed this yet but I will soon because I've used around one fifth of the product so I already know how I feel about it.

There's the bullet:


While I do still have a good chunk left, I can see myself getting through this very quickly because there's only 3.5g of product in here so I reckon I'll finish it by the end of February without issue.

That's all from me for now. My husband has just left to fly to NZ on business for the rest of the week, so I'm not expecting to get much blogging done over the next few days. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.