Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3

/
0 Comments

At the moment I'm gearing myself to kick off my 2019 panning projects - Pan that Palette is imminent and Project Pan will follow soon after - so I wanted to sneak this face palette into Project Dent now while none of the six powders will interfere with anything I'm panning.

It's also been a while since I've dented it, and during that time it's been sitting downstairs on my desk so I have used it occasionally and I can see this round of Project Dent delivering some pretty good progress. Fingers crossed.


Hourglass releases one of these edits every year and has done so for the last four years, and while I skipped the first one and also the most recent one, I do own Edits 2 and 3. I really like them both, although I like Volume 2 a little more than this one so if I'm going to pan one, this will be it.

If you're interested, I've reviewed the palette here. Essentially it's up to Hourglass' usual standards, and if you like Hourglass products then I suspect you'll like this.


Here's how my palette is looking today, 4 January 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I have used this but we're not seeing huge amounts of progress yet. The bronzer is the flattest of the lot, and I'm starting to make a mark on the highlighter because I've been using that frequently enough for body highlighting (I don't love it on the face). I expect to make some visible progress on those two shades in particular over the denting period.

As for the other four shades, I'll aim to make some progress on those too - although I'm not sure how much I'll achieve in a fortnight. We'll see.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.