December is...Suki month

/
0 Comments

When Violet Box was still in operation, I saved my pennies and points to buy a Suki product from VB's online shop whenever I could.

Unfortunately VB closed down and never had the final sale we were promised, so I wasn't able to make use of the points I had left and pick up a few more products to complete my collection.

While you can find Suki products online (see eg iHerb), they're not so easy to come by in Australia at reasonable prices, so I made the decision to not buy any more and just be happy with the ones I have.

I've been saving my Suki products until I'd finished off some skincare I had open, and in December I'll be testing them in one hit. I've already used the Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser (that's the product we received from VB and the one that made me fall in love with the brand) and I have a couple of back-ups for that one, but the other three are new to me.

Here's what I'll be using in December:


Suki Moisture Rich Cleansing Lotion

This is designed for dry skin and is apparently a perfectly balanced, milky cleanser for skin types that demand extra hydration. It cleanses dry, sensitive and mature skin while creating a natural moisture base you can feel for a lasting, radiant and dewy complexion.

I don't have anything else like this open at the moment since I normally go for foaming cleansers, so I'll be interested to see what it's like.

Suki Concentrated Strengthening Toner

This one's for combination to dry skin, and it apparently helps prepare skin for serums and moisturisers so they can work to their best ability. It also helps firm texture and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles for strong, radiant, smooth and supple skin.

I've really gotten into toners this year and I'm always looking for a good one since I seem to go through them remarkably quickly and good ones are hard to find. I'm looking forward to testing this one in particular.

Suki Nourishing Day Cream

This is also for combination to dry skin. It's described as a rich, luxurious, tone-evening and age-defying cream that aims to reduce signs of premature ageing. It also minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths and evens out the complexion, and delivers glowing, radiant skin. 

Sounds good to me! I only wish I had a matching night cream to try in conjunction with this product.

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

Ah, my first Suki love. I've reviewed it here. This is one of the best cleansers I've ever come across and as an exfoliator it's quite gentle so I can use it often. It smells amazing and I would almost use it just for the smell!

It's apparently an award-winning product (that doesn't surprise me) that exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin, leaving you with a smooth and soft complexion (it does all those things).

I have one other travel size of this product and a full-sized one on hand, so I won't suffer from being without this gem for a good while : )

In sum

Can't wait to open these and use them! Let me know if you've tried any Suki products and, if so, which ones are your favourites. If I love these, I might have to source more Suki stuff next year.


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.