Project Pan mini update #9

/
0 Comments
I'm due to write a full Project Pan update sometime this month, but I had a look at the products on my list and didn't think it was worth it at this point because only a couple are looking like I've made any dent in them - so I'll save that post for a little later in the month and just do a short one now.

The product I've finished is my Shanghai Suzy lipstick in Miss Sally Watermelon:


I love this colour but it was the oldest lipstick I owned so it was definitely time to commit to using it up. I'm surprised I got through it this quickly, although the last fifth was really soft so I often applied more than I'd intended. Could be that the weather is getting warmer and softening my products, or perhaps it was just getting on a bit and the formula was losing its structure.

I promised myself I'd get through three Shanghai Suzy lipsticks this year since I made the mistake of ordering too many - particularly in brighter colours that I don't wear that often. Happily I've achieved this, so I can move on to using different products for a change : )

Here's what I'm replacing it with:


Maybelline Color Elixir Color Sensational Creamy Lip Lacquer in 040 Vision in Violet

Let's just ignore the fact that the name of this product is far too long. I mean really ; ).

It's a brilliant product and I love the colour. I've reviewed it here. The only reason I'm including it is because I haven't got a gloss on my PP list (this is called a lacquer but it looks and feels like a gloss on the lips) and this is the oldest gloss I own. It's been open for over a year now so it's time to give it a good workout.

If you would like to see my full PP list, see here

I'll write a complete PP update soon so stay tuned. Hopefully I can finish off another item or two by the end of November!


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.