New look for littlewhitetruths...

/
0 Comments

I've been meaning to change the template for littlewhitetruths for ages, it's just that I've needed a block of time to do it - and also needed my husband around to help with any computer issues I can't manage alone since technology isn't my strong point.

Plus we have a baby and we've moved house twice over the last three months, so there's been a lot going on. On top of that, I've got a serious dose of baby brain, which means that things that were once hard for me (anything related to computers that's not typing. I can do typing) are now even harder.

Anyhoo. I'd marked down this long weekend as a time when I could have a play with my Blogger template and hopefully import a template external to Blogger and apply it to littlewhitetruths without buggering everything up and losing my widgets and god knows what else. Perhaps causing some kind of small explosion. And if all this stuffing around caused my laptop to start chewing up its own hardrive, well. Let's just say that it wouldn't be the first time.

It appears I've somehow managed to import my chosen template (huzzah!), although I can see a few issues that need ironing out, should I decide to stick with this particular framework.

Eg I'd like to change the font colour (I'd prefer black to grey), but looks like I can't do that with an external template (foo) - or at least I can't with this one. Unless perhaps I pay for it, rather than using the free version I've imported (double foo).

Who knows. I'll find out. Bear with me.

Anyway, I just wanted to write this short note to say that I'm changing things up a bit and I promise to make this blog as user-friendly and clean-looking as possible. I don't find this stuff easy, but I'll certainly do my best and hopefully get a little better at such things in the process.

Let me know if you like the new look and if you have any comments or suggestions : )



You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.