Project Pan 2015 update #12

/
0 Comments

I took these photos a couple of days ago when I had the time, so the Starlooks Lip Pencil in Peony (above) is even smaller now and I can't sharpen it anymore because it's so short. 

So yes, I've finished that and also my Teeez nailpolish, which I got so sick of that I decided to use it to decorate Christmas cards. Not a bad idea, using nailpolish to decorate things - I'll have to remember that one!

Here's my current PP list:
  • ModelCo Colourbox Eyeshadow in Tahiti 
  • Emite Make Up Precision Eye Pencil in Spir 
  • Bloom Eye Definer Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Dd'ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil 04 in Espresso
  • 'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Eyeshadow + Base 
  • 'Tini Beauty Pearl Fizz Eyeshadow
  • OCC Lip Tar in Cha Cha 
  • Benefit Cha Cha Tint 
  • Croquis Alight Pact
  • Croquis Duo Concealer
  • Evelyn Iona Concealer in Flawless
  • Australis AC ON Tour kit
  • ModelCo BB+ Cream in Medium
  • Royal Nature The Soothing Blemish Balm
  • Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment
  • Maybelline Colour Elixir in Vision in Violet
  • Stila Sun Bronzer in Dark
  • Pureplus+ Milk Bebe Lip Treatment
  • Be a Bombshell Eye Base in Nudist
  • Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder
  • Starlooks Lip Pencil in Peony
  • Teeez Chain of Stones Nail Lacquer in Pretty in Pyrite

That's twenty products in total. Yikes! No longer these posts take me so long ; ).



    There are my larger powders above. You can't really tell in this photo, but that Stila Bronzer is getting a nice dent in the middle. I'm glad it's getting some use now that I'm more tanned since I can only use it as a bronzer in summer.

    The Croquis Alight Pact isn't getting used every day because I've been playing around with other highlighters, so I might take it off the list before the end of the year. I do love it so I'm in no rush to finish it anyway.

    The Australis Contour Kit, which I can't stand, is at least getting some use. Once those highlighting powders are done, it's going in the bin.


    There are my smaller powders. The Lipsi powder is small so it shouldn't last more than another month or so, and the 'Tini Beauty shadow is slow going so it will be on the list for a while.

    The ModelCo eyeshadow has been on the list from the start, but it's good to see that I'm finally getting somewhere with it!


    The pencils are slow going but they're getting used every day. I'd hoped to be through the Emite Cream Pencil by the end of the year, but it seems to be never-ending.

    The other two I don't mind taking ages to finish because I don't have replacements for them. The Bloom pencil is getting used on my brows and the Dd'ell one I only use on my lower waterline, so it's going to last for ages.


    There are the two concealers I use on a daily basis. I don't get through concealer very quickly so I can't imagine either product being finished any time soon.

    I use the Evelyn Iona one under my eyes and the Croquis one to brighten and conceal other areas of my face.


    Ooops, four lip products! At least the Benefit one doubles as a cheek tint so I can use it in more than one way.

    The OCC Lip Tar has also been on the list from the start, and I can't seem to make a dent in it: why are they so big?!

    The Pureplus+ Milk Bebe Treatment is my newest PP addition and it will take a while to finish, but I'm glad it's getting used because I really love it.

    The Maybelline product is a little annoying because the tube itself is purple, so you can't actually see how much you have left. I think it's more than half gone but I can't be sure.


    That 'Tini Beauty Eye Cordial has been on the list for ages but more than half of it is gone so at least I'm getting somewhere.

    The Be a Bombshell Eye Base has a nice dent in it already, even though it's a newer inclusion. I expect to be through it in six months or so since I use it daily on my collarbones (I don't like it on my eyes) and there's not heaps of product in the tub.


    The Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment is over half gone now since I'm using it to protect my hair before taking my daughter swimming. I'll be glad to finally finish that one since it's been open for ages. I reckon it'll last another couple of months.

    The ModelCo and Royal Nature BB Creams are getting used on a daily basis so I reckon they'll be done by the end of summer. What I do is mix them together and then add an equal amount of sunscreen, and use the mixture to replenish my sun protection after lunch.

    That's it!

    Here's what I'm adding:


    Mecca Cosmetica Lip Gloss

    This product has been by my bedside for almost six months now and it's starting to look a little sad, so I wanted to include it because I should get through it reasonably soon.

    I don't love it because it doesn't last well on the lips, but it's fine to use overnight when I'm not eating and drinking.

    In sum

    Phew! What I plan to do in the coming months is reduce this list by five or six products - there are too many at the moment. 

    Mind you, I keep saying that each month and the list isn't getting any smaller... ; )


    You may also like

    No comments:

    littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.