Glosscar Awards 2016: winners announced by BeautyHeaven

/
0 Comments
*Image courtesy of BeautyHeaven.com.au

This is just a short note to let you know (if you don't already) that, yesterday, BeautyHeaven announced the 2016 winners in its annual Glosscar Awards.

These awards take place every year and, like many beauty lovers, I'm always interested in submitting my vote and also seeing which products topped each list. 

Here are the individual categories (all pictures courtesy of BeautyHeaven.com.au), and I've linked the above and below photos to the relevant pages for each.












Over the next week or so, I'll have another look at the individual categories and let you know if I've tried any products in each - and if so, what I think of them.

If I haven't tried enough products in each separate category, I'll just do an overall post as I did for the Glosscar Awards 2015.

Until then! Let me know if you voted and agree with the winners picked : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.