We're off to Bali!

/
0 Comments

This is just a short note to say that we're off to Bali today. Woot woot!

We're just going for a week, but it's been almost a year since we went away and we're more than ready for a break.

We've never been to Bali before - how very un-Australian of us ; ) - but we chose Bali because it's a short flight (in Australian terms) and we wanted somewhere tropical where we could lie around on the beach and do nothing but relax. 

Well, when I say 'relax', that term is of course relative when you have a toddler... But at least it will be a change of scene.


Some friends will be house-sitting while we're away and they'll be taking care of our dog, and I'm sure she'll enjoy the undivided attention of a couple without kids hehe.

I do plan on continuing to post while we're travelling, although there may well be less beauty posts and more on Bali and travel etc.

Also, as mentioned in a previous post, I've lifted my beauty spending ban for now because I'm hoping to pick up some pharmacy/drugstore products at a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in Australia. Can't wait!

Let me know if you've ever been to Bali and have any tips for shopping and food etc. I could also do with some new clothes so fingers crossed that I can pick up some fun stuff while we're away.

Speak soon : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.