Project Pan 2016 mini update #7

/
0 Comments

I'd meant to do a full Project Pan update by the end of March - as I do every month - but since we've just returned from being away and we've all had pesky colds for the last couple of weeks, everything's running a bit behind. Apologies!

What I'll do is follow up this mini update with a full one in the next few days, and then I'll do a second full update at the end of April to make up for the one I missed in March. For now, though, I just wanted to say that I've switched this SweetPea & Fay Liquid Lipstick in Beluga out of circulation. I've stopped using it daily and I have no desire to: it's a pretty colour but it's too pale for me so I would rather pass it on to someone who'll use it while it's still relatively new and in good shape.


The other benefit of removing it from my PP list is of course that my list is now one product shorter: my list has always been too long (I have something like twenty products on there) and I'd rather whittle it down to fifteen.

So I won't be replacing this product with anything for now because I would rather focus on finishing the items on my existing list. The good news is that a few of those products are almost dead, so I expect to have at least three done with by the end of April. Fingers crossed!

That's all from me for now. I'll check back in soon with a full update. 'Till then : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.