Mecca Beauty Loop Level 3 Box, April 2016 - unboxing

/
0 Comments

Well it's been a happy week this week: my beautyheaven beautorium haul arrived and we also received the email saying that the Mecca Beauty Loop Boxes were in - and of course I couldn't get out the door fast enough! 

Like many, I love me some new beauty products to try, and I love them extra when they're free ; )


It's an excellent box this quarter, made better because it contains two products that were on my wishlist: the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and the Josie Maran Argan Illuminiser.

Indeed, I couldn't quite believe my luck when I saw that I would be able to test decent sizes of each product without having to buy them. Woot woot!

Let's have a quick look at each item in turn.


Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminiser 7ml

This is apparently a concentrated liquid illuminiser that injects radiance, luminosity and dimension into the complexion.

I've swatched this in-store and it's gorgeous: I just didn't want to buy it until I'd finished at least one of my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors (liquid). It's so concentrated that I'm really pleased I've wound up with a decent sample - the full size would have taken ages to get through, so even this little bottle should last a good while. Can't wait to try it!


Ren Bio Retinoid Anti Ageing Cream 10ml

According to the card, this is a breakthrough anti-ageing cream that delivers retinol results without irritation while enhancing long-term skin health and vitality.

I wasn't aware of this cream and I'm really pleased to see it because I've been in the market for something containing retinol that doesn't dry out my skin too much. I have tried Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping Night Oil, but wasn't sold on that because I didn't like how it made my skin feel. Fingers crossed this one's a little gentler - I've had good luck with Ren products so it may be a winner.


Malin+Goetz Clarifying Clay Mask 15ml

This is apparently a deep cleansing and exfoliating clay mask that's ideal for oily or acne-prone skin.

Malin+Goetz is one of those brands that I've largely ignored when going into Mecca: something about the packaging turns me off and I feel it almost de-values the products because it doesn't look special to me. Nevertheless, I have been getting a few blemishes lately so I'll be interested to see how this product fares. I don't often see great results from masks so I'm always looking for really good ones.


Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray 15ml

According to the card, this fuses cutting-edge temperature control technology with long-wear functionality. It's called a high-tech setting spray that keeps makeup looking fresh for up to sixteen hours.

This is a cult product and I've almost added the travel-sized bottle to my Mecca shopping cart a number of times, so I'm glad I never did and now get a chance to try it before purchasing! I'm always up for a good setting spray - particularly one that refreshes makeup and hydrates the complexion - so hopefully I'll love this as much as many people do.

In sum

What a great box! I'm seriously thrilled with this and can't wait to try everything.

Every time I receive one of these boxes, it makes me want to spend big and keep my Level 3 status: smart marketing by Mecca, yes?!

Let me know what you received in your Beauty Loop box - I'd love to hear : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.