Project Pan 2016 mini update #8

/
0 Comments

I normally stick to including makeup products only on my Project Pan list since those are the ones I find hardest to get through, but the next few I want to move into circulation are skincare, haircare and nail care.

This product is first up: I haven't finished anything yet but I managed to get my list down to fourteen items, so I'm happy to include one more and keep the tally at around fifteen.

I received this Nella Fantasia Pore Control Astringent Gel from Memebox and I actually quite like it - it's just that I prefer toners applied with a makeup pad because those remove the last bits of grime from my face and these leave-on ones don't.

This is one of those products that I've had for absolutely ages, and while I've made a good dent in it - maybe two thirds are gone - I just can't seem to finish the damn thing. I've reviewed it here.

So I thought it was high time to move it into circulation, and since I'm testing another toning product at the moment and wanted to give it a rest to see how my skin reacted to stopping and then starting it again, returning to this product was extra timely so I can give the other one a break.

I've no idea how long it will last me since there was so much in the bottle to start with and it seems to be never-ending. I'll aim to get through it within three months, and with generous twice-daily applications, this should be achievable. Wish me luck!

I'll check back in soon with another update, and hopefully by then I'll have finished something from my existing PP list : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.