Project Dent 2017 update: Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update!

Around two weeks ago I introduced this palette to my Project Dent series, with the aim of using it consistently during that time so I could make it look a little more loved.

I've now achieved that, so I'm ready to update you on my progress and choose my next item for Project Dent.


My intro post for denting this product is here if you're interested.

I also reviewed this product earlier today: that post is here if you're interested.

Long story short, I really enjoy this palette and I recommend it. I think it's a great palette for beginners because I've never done a dud eye look with it and it remains the palette I reach for if we're running late and I need something that's fast and easy, and that always works.

I also like the colour selection and while I reckon I could pan this palette, I have no plans to do that at the moment because mine's not that old and I want to keep it in my collection for a good while yet.


So, here's how my palette looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


 And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks of daily use:


Unfortunately I found it hard to get really clear shots of the pans because they're all smoothed down so there's nothing for my camera to focus on. Still, you should be able to see changes in the surface of all the smaller pans, and I can tell you that the larger pans look a little more worn to the naked eye.

The four pans showing the most use are the smaller pans in the middle and bottom rows (so Strapless, Risqué, Honey Butter and Chocolate Cookie). These are the shades I use the most - along with Nudie and Cashmere Bunny - so it's not surprising that I have some dips happening in all of them. I'd hoped I might hit pan in Honey Butter this morning, but alas I did not. Still, it's the shade that will likely show pan first because I always use it when I reach for this palette.

I use all nine shades on the eyes but Honey Butter, Lace Teddy and Strapless all make good blush shades too, and Nudie is a great shade for facial contouring on my skintone. I can also use Heaven to set my under-eye concealer because it has some brightening yellow in it, and Sexpresso makes a good shade for my brows.

Indeed, this is a really useful little palette and I'm so glad I own it. I've travelled with this before (just bringing along a shimmery lid shade or two, along with some face highlighters that I also use on the eyes), and it's always served me well.

Anyhoo. That's all from me. My task now is to choose my next item for Project Dent, which I always look forward to doing : )

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.